Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Case of the Missing Fork

I was washing dishes the other day and noticed that our forks have mysteriously been disappearing. I knew I had only washed two forks.




When I went to the drawer to see if there were any in there I was surprised to find only three. Interesting. Where have all the forks gone?







A couple days after pondering the whereabouts of our forks, Bryan is in the kitchen cooking. I hear a little shuffling, something falling, a couple of clinks then some very choice words. Then Bryan says, "Well, there goes another one." To this I reply, "What do you mean another one?" Apparently over the course of our marriage and (of our forks) they have been "falling" victim to the floor vent in the kitchen.











Case closed. Now, off to buy new forks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised at Bryan's lax attitude toward recovering forks.

    Alright,
    Grady.

    ReplyDelete